Client brands are at the heart of our business. We help to build brand loyalty and consistency through well-considered promotional solutions.
As a guardian of your brand we ensure deep consideration of how they exist and their consistency across all promotional materials especially with focus to global brand differentiation and fulfilment. We immerse ourselves into understanding the brand, engaging with it as if we were the consumer.
Brand guardians are not about simply following brand guidelines, it is much more than that. We hold responsibility for our clients, to closely manage the reputation of your brand and how it’s reproduced.
How it Works
Brand care, adherence and creative interpretation is built into our process.
- We appoint a lead designer from our team who, next to the service team comprising of account director and broader project management team, become our ‘client guardian team’.
- They are responsible for internal coordination, educating and training of our local and regional designers, account management and operations teams.
- Global usage and adherence is then managed by this core leadership team with oversight by our CCO who designs and policies our brand processes.
Full support is provided to the project team by our Prominate intranet platform, which acts as a framework and an internal medium for communication and creative thought around the brand.
Brand Design – Global Sharing
Communication is also key as part of an efficient global set-up. We of course have constant market communications but three times yearly we come together for a week at a time to immerse in brand developments and business training and updates.
These meetings are about:
- Aligning on client brands – new brand launches, updates new client implementations.
- Sharing around innovations and technologies.
- Presenting wider company updates and developments.